Airly Gap is the main entrance by road to the newly created Mugii Murum-ban State Conservation Area.
The Mugii Murum-ban State Conservation Area will protect the ruggedly beautiful pagodas & canyons, the endangered plants & animals & the shale mining relics.
A hundred years ago Airly Gap was part of Airly Village, a small community of shale miners & their families.
Now it is a peaceful glen with stunning views, beautiful plants & abundant birdlife.
Well worth a visit.
• Airly Turret and the Eastern Pagodas
• Genowlan Pinch, Airly Frustum and Airly Turret Slot
• Airly Gap to the Torbane Balcony
• Exploring the Gap Creek Pagodas
• Airly Gap to The Towers and return
• Mt Airly - The Southern Ridgeline, under the Great Wall and on to Airly Gap
Glen Alice 8931-4N
56H 237 327
Mugii Murum-ban State Conservation Area (NSW)