Dingo Gap is a work in progress...
Dingo Gap has a new home. The site has been migrated to Treepl, a brilliant new Content Management System.
Current Development Work:
- Photo Spheres - spherical panoramas
- Satellite Maps - now have a full screen option
Changes and additions over the years include:
- Migration from Business Catalyst CMS to Treepl CMS
- Recent Additions and Updates are shown on a carousel at the bottom of the Dingo Gap Home Page.
- SSL Certificate - encrypted communication between the browser and the web server
- Nearby Locations, based on Geographic Distance
- GPS Traces added to Satellite Maps
- Enforced a consistent minimum page length
- Albums, Satellite Maps and Panoramas have been fully integrated
- Dingo Gap Search Engine
- Revised Page Header and Menu Layouts
- Fully Responsive Design
- Introduction of High Dynamic Range photographs
- Links to photos taken on organised Club Walks
- Introduction of Track Notes
- Increased Menu Persistance
- Dynamic Panoramas
- Satellite Mapping
- 'Blog Style' Photos replaced by HTML Albums