Konangaroo Clearing lies on an area of elevated ground at the Junction of the Coxs River & the Kanangra Creek.
The land described on maps as Portion 1, Parish of Konangaroo, was originally selected by Thomas Brennan on 18 December 1862.
Brennan was only 16 years old when he started developing his property.
In the early 20th century the property was still used for annual cattle musters. More recently the property has been used by horse riders.
There is room to camp quite comfortably at Konangaroo Clearing, on elevated ground and outside the property boundary.
Private Property (NSW)